Tuesday, August 17, 2010

2010.08.17 Playlist



I just read that MMJ are recording a new album in a church in Louisville, expected to be out around the middle of next year. I really wish I had the dough to go to NYC to see them in October. They are doing their albums in their entirety.... 5 nights ending with "Evil Urges and beyond". I would love to see them perform that one live! So, I am starting my playlist with a live show from 8 years ago yesterday and it starts off with "Suspicious Minds" in honor of the anniversary of Elvis' death.

My Morning Jacket - Live at the 9:30 Club 8/16/2002

Yim Yames - Tribute to George Harrison (Aug. 2009)

My Morning Jacket - At Dawn and Tennessee Fire Demos Package (2007)

Bonobo - Black Sands (2010)

Jonsi and Alex - Riceboy Sleeps (2009)


No comments:

Post a Comment