Friday, April 23, 2010

Mixed tape writers block

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............................................................................

It is apparent that I am not listening to enough good stuff that is blowing me away when I am motivated to make a few new mixes but am having a major block as to what material to tap. I NEED lots of new music. I am psyched to have the A.Willett collection of bootlegs but bootlegs are not great sources for mix material. I would love to have the influx of new music that I experienced while burning through my school loans in Murfreesboro or during the dawning of the age of burn-your-buddy's cd collection technology age (2001-2004).

I keep thinking I need to reboot the old dell desktop. There's no telling what's on there. I've got lots to go through here, I'm just not particularly excited about any of it.

Oh well, the seed has been planted and like our potatoes, it might take a big rain a week or two from now, but the mixing of songs will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment